Orion Training & Employment is a division of Orion Industries
We offer support services to job seekers looking for skills assessment, goal development and skills training within our training programs as well as job
development / job retention services to assist individuals to gain / maintain employment.
We support employers to meet their hiring needs with skilled candidates.
We offer client services:
- Assessment: Assessments can occur in each of our training programs and are meant to help guide individuals who are entering / re-entering employment
to determine readiness and goals. Assessment services are supported by Orion's vocational counselors who work 1:1 with each participant in our program.
- Skills Training: Each of our training programs is geared towards specific industries and offers specific skills training within these market sectors.
- Job Development / Job Retention: Our job development services support each job seeker 1:1 in job search to link with the right job. Job Retention services
support both the employer and job seeker once on the job.
We offer supports through our training programs:
- Manufacturing Training Program: To learn more about our manufacturing program, please click here
- Office Skills & Customer Service Training Program: To learn more about our office skills & customer service program, please click here
- Contact Center Training Program: To learn more about our contact center program, please click here
We offer employer services:
- Orion pre-screens each applicant to so we can make the best match to a job.
- We meet with community employers to determine employment needs and carefully match job seekers to the right job and culture improving job retention rates.
- We offer ongoing support to employers to improve job retention.
- We gain input from our employer partners to improve our training programs and better meet employer expectations.